Here are 5 things that you should know about this site:
1) It may link to external websites that contain more or additional information related to the post or article. Although Learnanet.com may link to a site or a site may link to it, this site shall not be held responsible for the contents of any external website.
2) This site contains some affiliate links. When a specific service or product is purchased via an affiliate link, the owner of this site will receive a commission. The owner of this site is an affiliate of Amazon Affiliate Program, some web hosting services, Target and other merchants. In accordance with FTC, the site owner receives a commission whenever a purchase results from affiliate links on pages of this site.
3) Visitors are welcome to make comments on this site. However, comments must be keep clean or else they will not be posted on site. IP addresses are recorded by blog software. Users can and will be blocked if their comments are spam related.
Health & Wellness Products:
4) Reviews for Weight Loss Related Products: The products and information reviewed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Medical conditions can only be diagnosed by a licensed medical professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Users should consult a physician or medical professional before starting any new dietary regimen.
Money Making Opportunities:
5) This site may review certain money making opportunities on the net, however does not make any guarantees on income potential. All info reviewed is for informational purposes only and results will depend on personal efforts.
Periodically, learnanet will research and reveal money making scams that viewers should stay away from and AVOID.
Now that you have reviewed the Learnanet disclaimer, I hope that you enjoy this site! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or simply leave us comment.