Welcome to my Skinny Body Care Reviews!
If you want to know if Skinny Body Care is a scam or legit, you will definitely find out after reading this review! Well, I was asked to write a review on Skinny Body Care products and its business model. This review is based on my research and opinion.
l will not receive any compensation from Skinny Body Care for writing this review. The purpose is to inform those who would like to join Skinny Body Care what they are getting into before joining. In our Skinny Body Care reviews, l will answer the following questions briefly:
What is Skinny Body Care all about?
Is Skinny Body Care a Pyramid Scheme?
What are the products offered by Skinny Body Care?
Do Skinny Body Care products really work?
What is Skinny Body Care’s Compensation Plan?
Are there any marketing resources offered by Skinny Body Care?
Can you really make money with Skinny Body Care?
Conclusion…. Is Skinny Body Care a scam or legit company.
Lets get started.
What is Skinny Body Care all about?
Skinny Body Care was formed in 2011 by Ben Glensky. It manufactures health and wellness supplements which are sold through its independent distributors. There are 2 ways that distributors can make money from home with this MLM opportunity.
Distributors sell Skinny Body Care products to customers for a profit or generate fast start commissions after recruiting distributors. The SBC products have had good feedback from users. Some have either lost weight or earned money by sharing them with others.
Is Skinny Body Care a Pyramid Scheme?
According to my research, Skinny Body Care is a weight loss product based multi-level marketing opportunity. Being that it does offer real products to customers I can not call this a pyramid scheme. The reason is because a pyramid scheme does not offer real products to people.
The independent distributors are the lifeline of the company who earn money when customers buy the products. However, you can make money from home selling Skinny Body Care products without recruiting distributors through fast commissions.
Skinny Body Care Products Prices and Ingredients
All of the ingredients are said to be all natural which might explain the high end prices.
Skinny Fiber – $59.95/bottle [Cheaper on Amazon – Click Here]
This product has glucomannan (tuber) Powder, Caralluma fimbriata (whole plant) Powder, Cha de Bugre (leaf) Powder which are said to be good for weight loss, digestive enzymes, and supports metabolism.
Skinny Body Max – $59.95/bottle [Cheaper on Amazon – Click Here]
Is said to have a mixture of Konjoac glucomannan, oligofructose-enriched inulin, caralluma extract (whole plant), cayenne pepper, raspberry ketones, Garcinia cambogia extract (fruit rind), and Lactobacillus plantarum for weight loss.
HiBurn8 – $59.95/bottle [Cheaper on Amazon – Click Here]
It is made from nitric oxide, helps in repairing body cells and fending off pathogens. It has aloe vera leaf gel, melatonin, Garcinia cambogia dried fruit rind extract, Chamomille ﬂower extract, Lemon balm leaf extract, Ginseng root extract, and Licorice root extract. These are said to be a sleep aid, relieve stress, and weight loss.
E3 – $59.95/bottle
Is said to contain more ingredients than the original Nitro. It is also reported to produce quicker results than the other products.
The company offers are different bonus packages that you can purchase with prices ranging from $119.85 to $179.70. The costs of the products speak for themselves. SBC encourages customers to sign up for auto-shipment of products and then become independent distributors.
You can compare these prices with how much Skinny Body Care products are sold online for example on Amazon.
Instant Youth – $59.95 [Cheaper on Amazon – Click Here]
Ageless – $59.95 [Better Alternative Here on Amazon]
These 2 products have ingredients that said to make you look and feel younger.
Skinny Body Care Products Reviews … are they really effective?
For starters, Skinny Body Care Products are weight loss supplements which are not medicine. There are many scientific studies conducted about the ingredients found in their products.
NOTE DISCLAIMER: Skinny Body Care products have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information on this site is intended for informational purposes only. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or medical provider before using any dietary supplement.
Remember, weight loss products are not required to undergo rigorous trials. The result is that you may notice that representatives and companies make claims and sometimes hype up products.
Although the vast majority of Skinny Body Care testimonies are positive reviews for weight loss, there are a couple of not so hot Skinny Body Care products reviews at Dietspotlight.com. One person mentioned the price. Another said that they didn’t lose any weight at all. To each its own. Only you can decide by trying it for yourself. With any product, one must following the directions and take as directed.
Skinny Body Care Reviews – Compensation Plan?
Some think that the Skinny Body Care compensation plan is a pyramid scheme. The company introduced their comp plan in 2011 and have made changes to it since. All commissions paid are based on Business volume (BV) and Skinny Body Care products sold.
- Fast Start Enroller Bonuses
- Infinity Matching Bonuses
- Monthly Enroller Bonuses
- Residual Commissions
- Pay Gate Accumulator calculates commissions based on you down line.
- Fast Start Infinity Generational Overrides
- Placement Tree Commissions
The comp plan is difficult and depends on many various factors and spillovers. You can also view the whole Skinny Body Care compensation plan.
Skinny Body Care Reviews – Can you really make money with Skinny Body Care?
- As with all multi-level opportunities, you must work hard to really make money from home. Although the weight loss industry is saturated, you must learn how to brand yourself. Learning SEO and video marketing are great to share the products and business.
- The business model can not consist of simply getting SBC distributors because you will burn out.
- Statistically, if you expose your products to 100 targeted people, then 1-3% will convert to Skinny Body Care distribut
ors. Teach your team to do the same and your biz will explode. This MLM company is in over 100 countries so their markets are wide open.
- Competitors such as Kyani here and Plexus Worldwide have dominated similar markets and may give Skinny Body Care a run for its money.
- Why should a consumer buy marked up Skinny Body Care products from you directly when they can get the same products online for a slashed price? Although you want more distributors, all of your customers will not cross over …. however some will if they see a need.
- The objective is to expose as many people to your business to make money. With SBC, you can earn money by spillover. Many pyramid schemes promise this, however as mentioned before, Skinny Body Care is not a pyramid scheme.
- Depending on high volumes and huge qualifiers, some have reached levels where they can get a Hawaiian vacation, dream car or dream house. These are NOT typical for most and should NOT be the reason nor motivation for joining.
- If you having a hard time making money, you must learn how to market yourself online.
- You can read about the program that taught me how to create free leads and drive traffic to any product of your choice. You can get started today.
Skinny Body Care Reviews – Marketing Tools.
- SBC gives you about 10 free affiliate websites that have lead capturing ability. The stem does followup and encourages visits that opt in to join the business before their Thursday cutoff. There are few problems that I see with this. One, the marketing sites don’t have good SEO. If they did, you would have arrives directly to a distributors page versus to this blog. Secondly, although you drive traffic to these landing pages, you don’t own the leads, Skinny Body Care does. So if you got started with Skinny Body Care then you might consider using an email system that allows you to build a lists to keep these leads whether they buy from you or not.
- I have seen that the company does training calls on Thursday and some Saturdays.
- Their back office keeps track of your commissions and checks are issued weekly.
Skinny Body Care Reviews – Is it a Scam?
- NOT A SCAM, But not a good company to stand behind. There is a lot of negative feedback from unhappy customers online.
- In my opinion, Skinny Body Care just as with any other weight loss products do not treat, diagnose or cure.
- The company does not tolerate spamming others (so they say..) when marketing Skinny Body Care products.
Unfortunately, in every Multi-level marketing opportunity, you will find a few bad distributors who overlook this which makes it bad for a company.
Skinny Body Care Reviews – Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accreditation.
Skinny Body Care is not accredited by BBB. Most Skinny Body Care reviews and complaints on their BBB report are about its products and services which in its great majority have been resolved.
Also when checking complaintsboard.com, you can see a lot of mixed opinions about the Skinny Body Care products and biz. Some cry scam while others think that it’s a great legit company. Some users say the products didn’t work for them while others did get results.
For instance, one complain is by a customer turned distributor who opened the products and still wanted a refund. A good reason why you must never base judgments of programs using BBB ratings.
I hope that our Skinny Body Care reviews will help you make an informed decision about joining or not. l NEVER said that was a pyramid scheme, or that the products do not work, nor if you will or won’t make money off this MLM company. I have simply shared you today my research about the company to help you decide.
Next, I want you tell us your opinion or experience below with Skinny Body Care Products or business..l have started the conversation!