Want to know how do I redirect with Hostinger using hPanel? Do you need to forward traffic from one domain name to another domain or website? If so, then I have put together a really simple step-by-step tutorial that shows you how to create Hostinger domain redirects in seconds!
I decided to create this post being that one of my subscribers on my Youtube channel asked this question and requested a video. I have been using Hostinger for about 6 years and really love their web hosting services.
If you currently have a web hosting account with Hostinger, then you may want to redirect for a few reasons:
- To promote affiliate marketing links & products [clickbank, shareasale, cj.com, etc]
- To redirect web traffic from a current website you have to another website
Whatever the case, you can easily do this with your Hostinger web hosting account.
[Note: To learn how to create a WordPress blog using Hostinger with Elementor, then see this Hostinger review.
Steps for Hostinger Domain Redirects:
- Log into your Hostinger account using your username & password.
- Click on the “Hosting” tab at the very top of the screen. This will show you a list of all of your Hostinger domains that you have under your Hostinger account.
- Next, click on the purple “Manage” button that is next to the Hostinger domain name that you would like to redirect.
- Then, enter the new domain name url that your redirect will point to. This could can another domain or website name, an affiliate link, etc. After you click on the purple “Create“button at the bottom, then you should see in your top right a confirmation that your Hostinger domain redirect was successful.
- Lastly, to test if your redirect works correctly, simply type your domain name in the browser and see if it redirects. You’re done.
I put together a quick video tutorial below of these same steps to help you create Hostinger domain redirects for your account. I hope that you enjoy the tutorial. If so, let me know. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop them below. I will be glad to help you.
Keep in mind that you can repeat this same process as many times as you need. If you have Hostinger Single plan, then it means that you only be able to redirect 1 domain name. However, if you have either the Business or Premium plans, then you will be able to add multiple domains with your account. This in turn will give you the ability to perform an unlimited amount of Hostinger domain redirects online.
This blog Learnanet currently uses the Premium web hosting plan which allows you to create multiple websites, blogs, stores etc. I have used this plan to create several Hostinger redirects with domains.
Another thing that you can keep in mind is that you can setup redirects for temporary or permanent use and can remove them at anytime. To do a redirect non www to www, checkout this tutorial. You can also create php redirects, redirect http sites to https also if needed. It’s your decision depending on your personal needs. However, today I just wanted to show you how to point your domain names to any website you want.
I hope that the post and video above today has help you see how easy it is to create Hostinger domain redirects with your hpanel.
Any questions? Please drop your questions down below and I will be sure to respond. Have an amazing day!